Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Coconut Oil Recipes


I bought some coconut oil recently, after reading up on how amazingly good this stuff is for you!! I have been using it in place of butter in sandwiches but I wanted to be able to use it for more because of all of the health benefits. I figured it would be pretty rude not to make up some cakes and biscuits with it :P I had a look on Coconut Recipes to see if I could find anything scrummy. This website has so many recipes you can use coconut oil in. I made myself a little cake/biscuit shortlist :P










I got mine in Holland and Barratt, its quite expensive but definitely worth it if you look at how many things this stuff is good for!!


1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

The meaning of this is that you actually burn fat by consuming coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from major medicinal journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...