Saturday, 3 March 2012

Crocheted Dishcloth


Last night, I was browsing through the internet when I happened upon a crocheted dishcloth pattern at Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. The pattern on it was gorgeous and I loved the bright colour so I decided to whip one up myself.

This seriously only took me about 1hr from start to finish so I think I will be making tons more of these. Just got to see how well they hold up to washing dishes in my house where every single pot gets used for every single meal haha. Hopefully they last well but if not I might just make a new one each week :P

I used a 4mm crochet hook and bright yellow DK yarn. I made it 13 rows + borders which ended up being 8.5"x7". The only thing I would do differently next time is I would definitely use a 6mm crochet hook to do the chain row. The rest of the dishcloth stretches but there is no stretch in the chain row so it is a bit of a funny shape.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...