Saturday, 24 March 2012

Date night...


Today has been really good :) Naomie went to my Mother in Laws house for the day and me and Leyla went to my friend's house for her daughter's birthday. The sun was shining. Everyone was happy. The kids were playing (mostly) nicely.

Not long got home and I have to get Leyla to my MIL's house where the kids are both going to be staying tonight, get back here and get myself ready for date night!! Eek! We're going to see Hunger Games and then clubbing...not entirely sure I'm going to make it after the excitement of today haha. Might well fall asleep in the pictures. Oh well, date night doesn't come around too often so I'll have to just get on with it. Or have some red bull :P

1 comment:

Danielle said...

just saw hunger games too. So good!

I found you through the blog hop. I am now following your cute blog:>

Stop by and say hi:>

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...