Monday, 12 March 2012

How do you read blogs?


I know for me, I prefer to use Bloglovin'. I tend to skip a lot of posts in Google Reader and the thing I like about Bloglovin' is that you have to click onto the person's blog to read their post. I probably miss a lot of cool stuff because I don't click. I like how you can mark posts as read too! I've just added a new widget on my sidebar so if you use Bloglovin', follow  me! I've added Linky Followers too but I'm still not sure how that one works. I'm looking into it :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

*This is not a sponsored post.



1 comment:

Jenny Melrose said...

I'm following via bloglovin'. I would much rather use bloglovin. I host a weekly link party on wednesdays and I'd love it if you stopped over and linked up at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-2.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...