Monday, 9 April 2012

Mint Stuff I've Seen #11

Bloggy love <3


I don't think I even need to tell you how absolutely adorable this dress by Sew Can Do is, do I? It's pretty obvious. Would love one of these for each of my girls.


I have yet to pluck up the courage to make a top for myself, the thought of it scares me. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom makes it look sooo easy though so maybe, just maybe, I will give it a go!


Aww, I cant get over how totally cute this little girl is. The top, found at Corner House, is absolutely adorable aswell!


I love the look of tshirt dresses on little girls and how comfy they must be. I LOVE the ruffle on this one by Peaches and Bees. Gorgeous.


Feel free to grab my button if I've featured you :)



 



3 comments:

Cheryl @ Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for including my Bunnykins dress! I've proudly added your button to my Featured On page:)

Annie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my dress! What a pleasant surprise!
I am your new Linky follower!
Annie@
http://peachesandbees.blogspot.com/

Laura@Corner House said...

Thanks for featuring my top. What a nice surprise!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...