Friday, 13 April 2012

Naomie's Easter Dress


I didn't make this dress for Easter. It was what Naomie ended up wearing because I spent too long making Leyla's Easter skirt. Oops. Bad Mammy!

I actually made this for her last year. I made it a little bit big and, with the elastic and the style, it still fits her really well. It helps that she doesn't grow much. She's still in 9-12month clothes at 19months!

I used a peasant dress pattern by Simplicity. I can't remember the number now and it is upstairs somewhere under piles and piles of fabric so I can't check. It's the same pattern I used to make her birthday dress. I LOVE peasant dresses on little girls. So, so cute.

On a side note, my Auntie got married today. Happy Wedding Day, Auntie Nicky <3

2 comments:

Kara @ Simplistically Sassy said...

This dress is adorable! I love it!

Marion said...

The kid is so adorable. It reminds me of my friend Sarah who made a kid's dress from recycled men's clothing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...