Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Ripped jeans into slashed knee jeans refashion


I had a pair of skinny jeans that I wore all.the.time! They were my favourite jeans and if they were clean, I was probably wearing them. One day, I took the kids to soft play. I was kneeling on the floor talking to Naomie and when I stood up the knee of my favourite jeans had ripped :(

I went home and put them in the refashion pile until I could think of something to do with them. I was thinking maybe patches but then I figured I was a bit too old to be trying to rock patches on jeans :P

The I remembered this refashion! I wanted to do something along those lines but not as dramatic. With the help of my very lovely friend, Katey Lou, my jeans were turned into slashed knee jeans!

Now I can wear them again <3

I'm linking here:

PhotobucketCandace CreationsSerenity youA Little InspirationPhotobucketI Heart Nap TimeBWS tips buttonsew many waysshabby creek cottage




1 comment:

Bat Ma'am said...

Cute!!! They'd be awesome with bright tights underneath!
You could make that other pair into skinny jeans, put them on inside out and pin the inseam til its where you want and sew up the lines! I did it recently, and since they weren't stretchy I made slits at the bottom with buttons so i could fit my feet through. :)
Love this idea, ALL of my faves end up with holey knees. xD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...