Friday, 16 November 2012

Baggy tshirt to knotted vest top refashion


I had this tshirt that was a couple of sizes too big for me. I bought it when I first had Naomie and I was breastfeeding and it fit pretty well. A little baggy but it still looked good. Since I have stopped breastfeeding and gotten back to my pre-pregnancy weight (and boob size), the tshirt just looked ridiculously big on me.

I decided to cut the sleeves off and make a vest top out of it. I was originally going to take the sides in and keep it as a long top but I decided to go the easy route and just gathered it around my waist and secured with a knot. Easy, took me 10 minutes and it looks very cute! I like to wear it with either a black vest top or a colourful vest top underneath to give a pop of colour. I think it turned out really nice :)


I'm linking here:

Whipperberry    Recycled Fashion craftionary 
One Artsy Mama The Shabby Nest

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

what a fun idea, looks great!
Thank you so much for linking up @ Inspire Me Fridays!!
have a great weekend!

Hani Shabbir said...

Looks great! Thanks for linking up. :)
Have a nice weekend

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Great refashion! Looks cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...