Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Leyla and Mimie's Yummy Chocolate Cupcakes


The other day me and my gorgeous girls felt like making chocolate cupcakes. We gathered all of our ingredients and started mixing! Well I say we, I originally planned for the kids to do the mixing but they pretty much just left me to it while they played haha. It's a kids life!


Leyla and Mimie's Yummy Chocolate Cupcakes (makes 10)

150g self raising flour
150g melted butter
150g sugar
3 x medium eggs
1tsp vanilla extract
2tbsps cocoa powder

Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Line a muffin tray with 10 cupcake cases. Fill with the mixture. Cook on GM4 for about 25 mins or until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.


We didnt bother to frost ours, we just ate them as is. They would be yummy with some buttercream frosting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...